View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009   #7
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foodservice Ups its Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
They opened Reliant with Luthers, but no longer have them and the BBQ they have now is meh.
The one and only time I've ever bought food at Reliant (open house 2002) it was from the Luthers inside the stadium. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!

I've never bought food since and never will. Not just Reliant though, that's my rule for any stadium. I'll eat before or after.

And it's getting to where they can just keep their beer too. Went to MMP last weekend.....NINE FREAKING DOLLARS for a beer!!!! Screw that!

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote