View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009   #50
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I actually was the first one to point out the Mario Williams making it rain video and the first to put the Mario Williams racing video online. I also put his apology online where he acknowledged he needs to not do that stuff any more.

VY says that nothing is going to stop him from having fun.
But Steph you have to continue to berate Mario, I mean what is almost 3 years and an apology mean anyway. If we are not still beating it into the ground it is giving him a free pass. Well at least according to Texecutioner