View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009   #48
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
OMG!!! Mario Williams is making it rain!!! Can that thug!! He is supposed to be a leader on the defense and he was the #1 draft pick and is to be held to a higher standard!

Where is Texans Chick, Specnatz, and Brewster to spread their shame on our precious Mario Williams for having a good time in the club and giving away some free money? I guess we should all speculate that Mario is not doing what he is supposed to be doing and is out there acting a fool. How can his team mates respect a guy like that? He is in no way shape or form a leader now.

I actually was the first one to point out the Mario Williams making it rain video and the first to put the Mario Williams racing video online. I also put his apology online where he acknowledged he needs to not do that stuff any more.

VY says that nothing is going to stop him from having fun.