View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009   #18
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Return to Houston...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Thanks for the heads up on the flights, I am going to look into train or coach travel see how long and how much it would cost as It would be nice to see some more of the country while I am over. Although just flying down is probably going to be the easiest option I guess.

Out of interest 'Smokies and decide to become a meatball fan' what are the smokies and who are the meatballs? lol I've sent you a PM about the tickets, thanks alot for that means alot.

I Cant wait to get over there.
lol. I got you covered Gma =)

Smokies refer to the Smoky mountain area that includes Tennessee and meatball fan is referring to the Tennessee Titans and their crappy logo that looks like a flaming meatball.