View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009   #34
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

I know this is an old thread but I have my reasons for bumping it. It has to do with recognizing the efforts of the Houston Texans and their sign placement at All-Access.

I have not gone to a single practice and only two games since that fateful weekend 2 years ago at that practice. Well, I decided to take the opportunity to attend all access this season and try to forget about the shortcomings of the past.

For two weeks, I'd been building up excitement. Man, I could NOT wait! Alas it was difficult to forget the past... I had a smile that just slowly turned into a frown over the course of 180 miles (I'm an Austin guy). I found myself walking towards Reliant stadium getting angrier and intent on finding everything that will go wrong. I was flaming mad by the time I reached the ticket guy. I remember telling my brother, you just bleeping watch... My foot was throbbing. I had just broken my pinkie toe not an hour or two before the event. I was LIVID and GRUMPY and hurting like hell. I was ready to snarl at any Texans official, Amarak and all. Every employee was targeted. My fury was going to be enormous!

The first was the big dude at the gate scanning tickets. I knew he was going to make me throw a makeshift walking stick away. I told my brother... you watch... The attendant asked me if I needed extra assistance getting around the stadium. Whoa... okay. I said to Ron... you watch. The reason why it was so important for you to go with me is so he could listen for announcements or whatever. Info basically.

I didn't need him afterall! The sign placement in that place was leaps and bounds better than it was two years ago. I felt completely independent at All-Access. I don't think I once had to ask my brother... what's going on? What did they say? Yadada. None of that. Amazing sign placement. Amazing! It's important that people realize that if there's a problem... the Texans are on it.

Amazing organization. A significant portion of my future earnings will go to the Houston Texans. I am absolutely sold. Amazing... I'm one happy disabled fan who felt just as much in the loop as everyone else. I didn't feel disabled. I felt normal at a Texans game for the first time. Thank you, Texans... Amazing first class organization...

More than anything... I wanted the Texans to know their efforts did not go unnoticed. In fact, it was life-changing... Small stuff matter.

Last edited by NitroGSXR; 05-30-2009 at 10:08 AM.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote