View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #42
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Lol! Nice picture, but it doesn't make you look any smarter. It just shows that you're out to bash one guy and will excuse another guy for doing the same thing which takes all credibility away from you. If VY was a Texan, and Mario was a Titan you'd be calling Mario an immature thug and excusing VY for it.

If it's bad it's bad. If it's not a big deal, then it's not a big deal. Which one is it? I think YOU are the one that is attempting to have it both ways here.

Oh, but he was a rookie, so that doesn't count.

Do you follow Mario around all day long, and see what he does or doesn't do? Do you follow VY around all of the time and see what HE does or doesn't do? NO, you don't, but you certainly don't mind speculating about one guy negatively and patting the other on the back for the same action. Again, holler at me when you actually have something worthy of talking about.
You got to be joking about this shit right?

Do you read what people type or do you just go along and try and put words to people which do not belong. Go read what I said about Mario and then try agian.