View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #39
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I never excued Mario, I said he did it his rookie year, never said one way or the other what I thought about Mario doing it. I do not think it is a good move and pretty much a boneheaded move. Again you tried and you missed it by that much.

You are a couple of years to late ... Texans_Chick actually did a story on this back when it was first released. Thank you for trying but you ...

Lol! Nice picture, but it doesn't make you look any smarter. It just shows that you're out to bash one guy and will excuse another guy for doing the same thing which takes all credibility away from you. If VY was a Texan, and Mario was a Titan you'd be calling Mario an immature thug and excusing VY for it.

If it's bad it's bad. If it's not a big deal, then it's not a big deal. Which one is it? I think YOU are the one that is attempting to have it both ways here.

Oh, but he was a rookie, so that doesn't count.

Do you follow Mario around all day long, and see what he does or doesn't do? Do you follow VY around all of the time and see what HE does or doesn't do? NO, you don't, but you certainly don't mind speculating about one guy negatively and patting the other on the back for the same action. Again, holler at me when you actually have something worthy of talking about.
Texecutioner is online now   Reply With Quote