View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #36
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
OMG!!! Mario Williams is making it rain!!! Can that thug!! He is supposed to be a leader on the defense and he was the #1 draft pick and is to be held to a higher standard!

Where is Texans Chick, Specnatz, and Brewster to spread their shame on our precious Mario Williams for having a good time in the club and giving away some free money? I guess we should all speculate that Mario is not doing what he is supposed to be doing and is out there acting a fool. How can his team mates respect a guy like that? He is in no way shape or form a leader now.

I never excued Mario, I said he did it his rookie year, never said one way or the other what I thought about Mario doing it. I do not think it is a good move and pretty much a boneheaded move. Again you tried and you missed it by that much.

You are a couple of years to late ... Texans_Chick actually did a story on this back when it was first released. Thank you for trying but you ...