View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #32
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I'm kinda with Tex on this 1. This is a non story & imo has no bearing on anything about the kid as of late. The only reason it's getting the headlines it's getting is b/c Pacman Jones has linked a negative connotation to the term "making it rain" & b/c it's the offseason & we have nothing to talk about.

Check out mario doing the unspeakable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mElEIPg9ejk

By the way, this was the same offseason he was caught on video "racing" his lambo. I didn't hear too much about it here back then & i don't hear anyone questioning his maturity or if his teammates follow him as a leader of the defense now.

For arguments sake lets bring a real people into this. Ken Stabler wasn't exactly known as the consumate pro qb when he played yet his teammates had no problem following him. Ditto for Jim Mcmahon, Joe Namath. If you can play, it doesn't matter what you do off the field & that goes for any position.
OMG!!! Mario Williams is making it rain!!! Can that thug!! He is supposed to be a leader on the defense and he was the #1 draft pick and is to be held to a higher standard!

Where is Texans Chick, Specnatz, and Brewster to spread their shame on our precious Mario Williams for having a good time in the club and giving away some free money? I guess we should all speculate that Mario is not doing what he is supposed to be doing and is out there acting a fool. How can his team mates respect a guy like that? He is in no way shape or form a leader now.

Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote