View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I should have went this route:
Julius [to Bertier]: "Attitude reflects leadership, captain."

Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with having a few drinks, otherwise I would never be right.

Problem with Young is that he's had a few bouts with immaturity. "Making it rain" feeds directly into the perception of Vincent's immaturity. Whether we want to admit it or not, perception is reality. Thus the stint on the bench.

Immature people do not lead football teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
I think "making it rain" in a club can be a sign of immaturity or lack of priorities. Doesn't necessarily equate to him being a bad QB, but it doesn't send good vibes either....especially since, at this point, he's considered a failure...
We're pretty much on the same page here.