View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #28
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

I'm kinda with Tex on this 1. This is a non story & imo has no bearing on anything about the kid as of late. The only reason it's getting the headlines it's getting is b/c Pacman Jones has linked a negative connotation to the term "making it rain" & b/c it's the offseason & we have nothing to talk about.

Check out mario doing the unspeakable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mElEIPg9ejk

By the way, this was the same offseason he was caught on video "racing" his lambo. I didn't hear too much about it here back then & i don't hear anyone questioning his maturity or if his teammates follow him as a leader of the defense now.

For arguments sake lets bring a real people into this. Ken Stabler wasn't exactly known as the consumate pro qb when he played yet his teammates had no problem following him. Ditto for Jim Mcmahon, Joe Namath. If you can play, it doesn't matter what you do off the field & that goes for any position.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote