View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 138542 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Oh and your very first response was about how he was a leader in the PAST, then you try and smack talk me by claiming everything I am mentioning in the past. Sorry Jr you can not have it both was. You can name hundreds upon thousands of kids who were great leaders in HS, and just like Al Bundy they are telling stories about what they did then because they have not done anything since.
Al Bundy was my hero.

However, we agree with you in premise. One's laurels at the collegiate level don't mean a dang thing at the professional level.

Signed,

Heisman Trophy winner, busts.