View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #25
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Love your responses, 90% of it was saying you do not have to answer or provide a link to your comments about articles or calling me a flat out hater. Hate the guy? Just because I disagree with your man love reach around antics for vy does not mean I hate the guy. I just think he is a crappy QB and when you have had guys like Pac-Man on your team who make it rain in clubs where people get paralyzed, maybe just maybe you might not want to do those things.

Not one damn person in here said do not go to clubs. It is that when you do just remember most cell phones can take pics and videos now and do not act like a thug or a want-to- be. Go there have fun, have a few drinks and dance with WOMEN not a bunch of fat grown men with shirts off.

Oh and your very first response was about how he was a leader in the PAST, then you try and smack talk me by claiming everything I am mentioning in the past. Sorry Jr you can not have it both was. You can name hundreds upon thousands of kids who were great leaders in HS, and just like Al Bundy they are telling stories about what they did then because they have not done anything since.