View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #20
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
How do you know all of this? Did you sit there with Fisher yesterday and have a one on one with him where he told you that VY wasn't doing any of this? I highly doubt that you did. You're basically just making things up here.

Show me an article within the last week that says VY isn't doing anything he's been asked to do by his coaches, and then I'll give you some credibility towards these claims, but from what I can tell you're simply trying to create a lot of smoke with some wet matches.

I'm defending the guy, because this is a non story and there is nothing currently out there suggesting that VY isn't doing what he's been asked to do by his coaches. From the last few articles I read, he was doing everything that was he was asked to do.
Everything you've said to defend him will never excuse the fact that he's a dumbass.

Just sayin