View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #18
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
How do you know all of this? Did you sit there with Fisher yesterday and have a one on one with him where he told you that VY wasn't doing any of this? I highly doubt that you did. You're basically just making things up here.

Show me an article within the last week that says VY isn't doing anything he's been asked to do by his coaches, and then I'll give you some credibility towards these claims, but from what I can tell you're simply trying to create a lot of smoke with some wet matches.

I'm defending the guy, because this is a non story and there is nothing currently out there suggesting that VY isn't doing what he's been asked to do by his coaches. From the last few articles I read, he was doing everything that was he was asked to do.
I think you're missing the overriding point of all this. VY can go out and do whatever he wants to do. He has the money and the time, so it's his God-given right to use both how he sees fit. But should he do knowing the current position he is in with the organization and fans of the Titans? The answer to that is no.

The problem is that this is another story that shows that the guy is not maturing. Why bring more negative attention to yourself if you're VY? That's why I believe that Fisher has lost all confidence in Vince. A quality coach like Fisher who's been around the game a long time knows when certain guys just don't get it.