View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #14
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
So if I'm a team mate and I see my quarterback and implied team leader (because it comes with that position), going to sausage parties, hanging out in clubs and making it rain, I would be anxious to play for the guy? I think not.

Remember Willie "Steamin'" Beaman after acting a fool?

Cap Rooney: "They won't play for him Tony"
TB, are you honestly using a fictional character to make a point here? Lol!

VY is not the leader of their team. He's their back up QB, and if it were you, you'd probably be right there with him partying as well.

A guy going to a club and having a few drinks doesn't determine whether or not if he is capable of leading a football team. And hell this is the off season for god sakes, it's not like this is the night before a game.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote