View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #10
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
It's not a story. He's a grown man. Who cares if he's a QB. So because he's a QB, he can't go to the club, have a few drinks, and throw some money around? It's not some "uncommon thing" for peopel to do that in night clubs. I've seen people do that plenty of times. A few buddies and I did it in Vegas a few years back at the Moon hotel at the Palms because we were having fun and cutting loose. We weren't hurting anyone. If VY or any other athlete wants to give some money away and have fun while doing it, it shouldn't be a problem. This has nothing to do with his play on the field or his reputation, except for people that are looking for something to criticize him for.
Well, yes and no. Sure he can do these things if he wants to, but he shouldn't. Steph is right, being a NFL QB is a totally different beast. You simply can't do some of the things that other athletes do. Look at Romo and his trip to Cabo before the playoff game. If that were any other player at any other position, it wouldn't have been news. Like it or not, NFL QBs are held to a different standard. Vince has yet to figure that out, which is probably why his career is at a crossroads right now.