View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sausage King "Making it Rain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
It's a story when a player is a NFL quarterback who is getting paid zillions to sit on the bench and says he has his priorities straight. The rules are different for quarterbacks. It's a story when "Making it rain" is profanity to the Titans organization and its fans.

My take: Vince Young Making It Rain

In part:

Zing.
It's not a story. He's a grown man. Who cares if he's a QB. So because he's a QB, he can't go to the club, have a few drinks, and throw some money around? It's not some "uncommon thing" for peopel to do that in night clubs. I've seen people do that plenty of times. A few buddies and I did it in Vegas a few years back at the Moon hotel at the Palms because we were having fun and cutting loose. We weren't hurting anyone. If VY or any other athlete wants to give some money away and have fun while doing it, it shouldn't be a problem. This has nothing to do with his play on the field or his reputation, except for people that are looking for something to criticize him for.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote