View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009   #57
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A sister update and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
She could make me blush too. I try not to look at those early blog posts. Let's just say that she was a lot less of a private person than I am.

She had some really really bad stuff happen to her, stuff that isn't in her blog. At one point in her life, before she got ill, she believed that no one would ever love her in the romantic, long lasting, mature, have a family, happily ever after way. She was told that she was ugly and nobody else would ever want to be with her.

So she decided to have an attitude about it to hide her hurt, and she settled for the life she thought she had to have. A lot of her early writing talks of that. That part is sad.
I have things I would love to forget or wished that would have never happened which , I believe keeps us reinventing ourselves . I do understand what your saying about how she was trying to get back what was taken from her .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 05-28-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote