View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009   #55
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A sister update and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Here's her last blog post. I don't know about you reading it, but I've been crying like a baby putting all my transcripts of what she said together and typing it out That was hard.

Not Even Death Can Stop Deb From Having Her Say

She wanted to spread this on the internets to people who had been so helpful to her. She wanted to help them back. She loved my Texans Nation friends--she thought y'all were the best.
That must have been very hard to type. I can't imagine.

She makes some good points, though, and I'll chew on them this afternoon. I'm also going to send a check in to the Zoe fund. With three of my own, I can't afford to send much. But as a parent who would fret if I knew I wasn't going to be there for them as they grew, I can't afford not to.

God bless you and your family, Steph. Reading that page moved me to tears - I can't imagine what it was like for you.