View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009   #54
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A sister update and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
As a tribute to the person or her family , I'll learn about them . I gotta tell you Bill , TC's sister could make you blush . I read about the Egyptian Doctor and cracked up . When Texans_Chic is ready to laugh ... I'll go on .
She could make me blush too. I try not to look at those early blog posts. Let's just say that she was a lot less of a private person than I am.

She had some really really bad stuff happen to her, stuff that isn't in her blog. At one point in her life, before she got ill, she believed that no one would ever love her in the romantic, long lasting, mature, have a family, happily ever after way. She was told that she was ugly and nobody else would ever want to be with her.

So she decided to have an attitude about it to hide her hurt, and she settled for the life she thought she had to have. A lot of her early writing talks of that. That part is sad.