View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009   #52
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A sister update and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
We looked to the medicaid route during her life, and strangely, they said she made too much money. I can't fathom that because she was unemployed and just had Social Security Disability which was immediately swallowed up in co-pays.

I believe all her debts died with her. She has no assets. She has no surviving spouse.

Here's her last blog post. I don't know about you reading it, but I've been crying like a baby putting all my transcripts of what she said together and typing it out That was hard.

Not Even Death Can Stop Deb From Having Her Say

She wanted to spread this on the internets to people who had been so helpful to her. She wanted to help them back. She loved my Texans Nation friends--she thought y'all were the best.
All income is considered and SSD is considered "unearned" and only a $20 exception is allowed. The remainder must be below $674. The tears are good for you to release the pressure inside. My nephew committed suicide when he was 16 and his dad(brother next to me in age) died of lymphatic cancer August 11 1998 at 44. Mom preceded him July 4th same year stomach cancer. My son when he was 12 lost vision in his eye due to a BB gun shooting. Every day I help patients apply for Social Security Disability and many are dying or maybe wish they were. I cry a lot. Sorry my info did not help. This life is just a blink. Deb will live forever and you will see her again.