View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Return to Houston...

Depends on how much time you have Andy. If it was me, I would drive from NY to Houston and see the sites along the way. LONG drive, but, if you have a driving partner and take your time, you have a great opportunity to see some beautiful real estate in the good old USA. Just don't get caught up in the beauty of the Smokies and decide to become a meatball fan!

BTW: Are you still planning on the Vikes game? Are you coming alone or with a buddy? I have one front row Bullpen ticket with your name on it for the Vikes game if you want it. If you bring a buddy I am sure we can find a seat close by, or maybe even on the front row with you. Just let me know and we'll see what can be done.

It'll be GREAT to see ya again!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote