View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009   #3
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 10578 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: any 1 no who was at allacess

We just got back. Schaub, AJ, TJ, Mario, Cushing and more were all definitely there. I didn't get a single autograph due to having my five year old son with me, but we had a blast anyway. There were also several players "up stairs" that were signing but I didn't get a good look at who they were. The lines were very long, so I hope your teacher got a beer before waiting. As for us, my son did the football toss once, the bungie cord thing once and the obsticle course about seven times. He loved every minute!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote