View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009   #27
TexanBorn51
Veteran

Rep Power: 1327 TexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A sister update and thanks

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You don't know me as I often read and occassionally post on this forum. It has also been a wonderful distraction and great family of Texan fans here. Today I so happen to read the posts again and read about this. I lost my 44 year old lovely wife in 95 with breast cancer. It was a courageous fight for her 8 year battle. She's in peaceful heaven with God's reasons without pain and lots of love as your sister will be. Take care God bless.
TexanBorn51 is offline   Reply With Quote