View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009   #12
Wolfiegrrl
Wonder Woman

Rep Power: 4408 Wolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Wolfiegrrl Send a message via MSN to Wolfiegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfiegrrl
Default Re: A sister update and thanks

TC,
I'm sorry to hear about your sister. Only a month ago, I lost my older brother to a motorcycle-deer accident. His death was sudden. I can only imagine what it was like to watch your sister go through her pain over the last several months. My condolences to you and your family in this time of transition.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Is there a way to make donations?

Thanks,
Wolfiegrrl
Wolfiegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote