View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009   #15
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Random fan uniform designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I hope they NEVER changed the unis they have now.

The New York Yankees wear the same uni Babe Ruth did. The Colts pretty much wear the same uni Johnny U did. The Steelers wear the same uni their 4 time SB champs in the 70's did. Even the Jets got smart and went back to the unis Broadway Joe wore. Tradition and identity.

In 2043, I want those Texans wearing the same uni that Hall of Famer and 3 time Super Bowl champion Andre Johnson did.
dont forget the Bears uniform hasn't changed either.

I like the Texans uni's as they are...but not the solid colour combo's....the all white make us look like giant sperm
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote