View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009   #13
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Random fan uniform designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
The New England Patriots used to have that goofy patriot guy playing center on their helmet and had red jerseys. They appeared in a Super Bowl and lost to Chicago, then stunk for many moons and were considered a check in the W column when they showed up on your schedule.

They changed their uniforms to the silve helmet and blue jerseys and eventually won 3 Super Bowls.
Sometimes you look so goofy to start with, you have to change. Tampa Bay for example and their orange gay pirate. That's not the case with the Texans. They've got a good look. I think they should stick with it forever.

The Broncos helmets may be better now, but the orange crush was awesome. They should go back to that.

And if you think winning Super Bowls has anything to do with what you're wearing, that's so wrong I can't believe I'm wasting keystrokes on it.

And I agree DB, I don't like the dozen different combos for just a handful of games. Pick something, stick with it and when people see you on the highlights, you know it's the Texans just like you know it's the Steelers or Packers or Cowboys.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote