View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009   #11
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Random fan uniform designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree completely, except that I would add that I wish we could quit the 6 different uni combos for 8 home games.

Pick a freakin' home uni and stick with it, with the sole exception of one battle red game (no red pants, though!).

I'm old school, have said it before, and it's just the way I feel about it. I know that I will never buy another Texans jersey. The custom authentic that I have will be the one I wear for the next 50+ years, even if they change unis and/or colors at any point.
You actually think you're gonna make it to 92?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote