View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Random fan uniform designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I hope they NEVER changed the unis they have now.

The New York Yankees wear the same uni Babe Ruth did. The Colts pretty much wear the same uni Johnny U did. The Steelers wear the same uni their 4 time SB champs in the 70's did. Even the Jets got smart and went back to the unis Broadway Joe wore. Tradition and identity.

In 2043, I want those Texans wearing the same uni that Hall of Famer and 3 time Super Bowl champion Andre Johnson did.

Exactly. This man gets it. If you turn your teams uniforms into an endless parade of ever changing fad looks then you'll wake up one day 30-40 years from now and realize that your team has no physical, visible identity and that while all of your various uniforms are Texans uniforms none of them really says "Texans".

Multiple identities is the exact same thing as having no identity. I don't want that.