View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009   #9
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Know Any Single parents That Wanna Take Their Kid To All Access?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
No biggie. Fortunately I don't know what it's like to be a single parent. I have several single mom friends. I can only guess how tough it must be.

My wife may be a real biatch 90% of the time, but I wouldn't dump that even on her. Of course I didn't want my kids to end up like her either..lol. She'll be someone elses problem soon enough. Roc Hoover...NEXT on Dr. Phil...or maybe Jerry Springer, eh?

Anyhoo...I still have a pair for one if anyone comes across someone who wants to take their kid.
What time is it? I might be able to take off and take my son. (For those who met my wife when I was at the game... I'm now a single parent lol).

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote