View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Know Any Single parents That Wanna Take Their Kid To All Access?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
You gotta a deal....

I have 2 pairs and have heard nada on my attempt to do well so you can have a pair.

Is there a way to e-mail them? Let me know if there is. If not...I can print them and mail them. If I get them out Fri you should see them Mon or Tues.
There is a free forwarding with these tickets. I did it with mine. Just login to your account manager and select the tickets you want to forward. You will need his name and email address before you start. The all access tickets were on the upper right after logging in.