View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Know Any Single parents That Wanna Take Their Kid To All Access?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I will print off and mail a pair if anyone knows of a single mom or dad.

Thanks
I'm not a single ma or pa but I'd certainly love to have two so I can take my entire family. As of right now, we have two and I'm taking my kid but it'd mean a lot to us to be able to take my wife and brother along.

Soooo... I understand what you're asking for but if by any chance you're not able to pass them out, please consider me. We come from Austin. Thanks!