View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Photos From My Second NYC Trip When I Was On The Early Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Texans Chick posted the links, go back and check. CBS is going to mail me a few extras so I will let you make your own copy. Or I will have a copy made up for you. If I have to I'll make you up a copy on my own.
Gary, you motivate people all over the world including me. It has been a pleasure to interact with you on the MB and get your opinion on various subjects. I am a bit envious of all the good looking women you have hung out with in the past. Keep us up to date with future trips and events. Steve