View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009   #12
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Photos From My Second NYC Trip When I Was On The Early Show

Really cool Gary!

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the party at Glass's house. We had already had dinner plans for Stacie's birthday that night at Trulucks.

I was also wondering if they were going to do some replay or something, because Stacie had set the DVR to record it, but she got confused and set it for the wrong day so we ended up missing it.

And BTW, that picture you have with Cushing, Cushing looks like he could be Kubiak's son. Lol!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote