View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Hotel question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Andrew, it seems that Zaza was voted 4 to 2 over the Magnolia.
I've been to quite a few fashion shows and events over at the Za Za. They're always great. The pool parties over there are always nice as well. Never dined at their restaurant but I hear it is very good.

I;m not sure what kind of loot Andrew wants to spend, but they've got like 4 or 5 luxury suites that all have different themes. My friend stayed at one of them and said it was all an Austin Powers type of theme to it. He loved it.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote