View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009   #1
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Saturday Night: Early Show Viewing Party for Gary

I am going to have a viewing party for Gary this Saturday at 7:00 pm at my house. I have the complete segment from the Early Show on my DVR. I thought we could threat it like a tailgate and have people BYOB and bring something to share. We have a big grill in the backyard and a pool for anyone who wants to swim. People can RSVP to kdcoughlen@gmail.com

I will send my address out to people who respond. For some strange reason, I do not want to post it for the world to see.