View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005   #116
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Interesting to note that in the year we gave up our least amount of sacks Carr started the fewest games of his career.
Tempting but i am going to leave that one alone because I am not going to break down a game by game on sacks from 2003. As for the bigger question that started this thread Carr is a starting NFL QB in this league so he deserves to start until a better idea comes along or he does somethng to disprove that notion. Right now i think he is in the Brooks/Plumber mole of inconsistent guy, but he has time to prove otherwise.
ArlingtonTexan is online now   Reply With Quote