View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005   #8
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

what about faggins, bradford, miller, and banks? if we were gonna cut tony banks, we would have done that by now. i think he's still the #2 QB. bradford is better than starling and i think he'll make the team this year. next year, we might see bradford, miller, and banks gone, but this year, i still say we're keeping all 5 of these guys. the only one i see on the bubble is miller, just depends how joppru and murphy play. with this all said, i think the competition will be great this year particularly at KR/PR, #4 and/or #5 WR, Backup linebackers, and the 3rd RB spot. i think the third RB spot will be between hollings and morency. wells plays alot of special teams, hasn't had much if any injuries, and has gotten better every year. so i think he's pretty much set at #2 RB until someone beats him out. plus i like the fact that wells is the biggest of the RBs and changes the pace from DD more than a morency or hollings can do.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote