Thread: The Early Show
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Early Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I was tricked. The show will not be on Friday. While they were filming I got a call from Harry Smith, one of the anchors of the Early Show. Friday night he is taking me and mom to a Mets game at the new stadium. The Mets are putting me in the front row and Harry said the team is waiting for me. They will tape some of this and put it with the rest of the day. I will give the air date as soon as they tell me.
Anything anyone wants me to tell Carlos Beltrone(Astro fans)?
Say Hi to Harry for me. lol. Have a great time and wear your Astros gear!!!!