View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004   #49
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

"D-Rob" is under more pressure to perform (at least by most fans and the media). he was drafted higher, he makes more money, and his mistakes will be far more visible then babin's.

as for a forecast of babin's performance this year:

5-8 sacks (should be realistic i think),

70-80 tackles,

a LOT of qb pressures,

and an ankle injury or pulled hamstring wich inhibits his performance for a portion of the year. i say that half tongue in cheek ,but i wont be surprised if its true. have you seen how quick this guy is for a man his size? incredible.

and let me include...from what i've seen his demeanor is a nice change of pace. profesional to no end. and he didnt B.S. when it came to his contract. i'm really looking forward to what he does here.

Last edited by powda; 07-01-2004 at 08:17 PM.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote