Thread: Hall Of Famers
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004   #14
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
The rest of the folks you mentioned I think a very good case could be made that they have either already earned a certain spot (Emmitt Smith, Brett Favre) or are definitely on a path there (Tomlinson, Manning) but Vick has not played at a hall of fame level yet. He is exciting and a fantastic athlete with a huge upside, but that is the problem--at this point it is upside until he becomes not just an elite athlete but an elite QB.
I can see your point. In thinking through my list, I went with potential on Vick and though I would throw in his name as a can't miss if he lives up to his potential.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote