View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004   #22
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm more optimistic about Hollings than you are Ediddy. The one thing we have never had is pure speed out of the backfield and we still would not have any if not for Hollings. He has a nice gliding style and is deceptively fast. He eats up yards quickly and is a home run threat when he gets a step and an angle on someone. I like what I have seen in Hollings so far and I really didn't expect to see a physical style back when he was running right off the late stages of rehab. I'm going to judge TH by what he shows me in this camp and on the field now in his second season after the surgery. Iím pretty excited about the combination of Davis and Hollings myself.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote