Send a message via MSN to throwANDREtheBALL

geofb wrote this -

1:00pm-1:15pm Opening remarks
1:15pm-1:30pm Discuss draft choices and plan for rookie camp
1:30pm-3:00pm Linebacker discussion-what additional changes are needed
3:00pm-3:30pm Defense (ex. linebackers)
3:30pm-3:45pm Qb's/Rb's/WR's
3:45pm-3:55pm Special teams
3:55pm-4:00pm Toro/cheerleaders/offensive line (scratch this topic if we are running behind schedule)
4:00pm-5:00pm Special issues re: David Carr (update on breakthrough technology-high strength padding for ribs, joints, etc.)
5:00pm Adjourn

I don't know about you guys, but it had me LMAO.....I'm still getting recurring giggles from it. hahahaha, I couldn't agree with this more.

I love it.........the O-LINE is addressed right in there with the Mascot and the Cheerleaders......haahahhaa..........this is classic........thanks geofb.

At least our coaching staff is good for something......(making fun of)

"scratch this topic if we are running behind schedule" hahahahaaha
they must've been behind schedule all off season? Maybe that's why they haven't addressed the need.

I've got an idea, somebody assassinate Mckinney, or just Adultnap him?
Then maybe they'd have to find a decent replacement ?

hahahaha.....and the part about david carr needing special new equipment......its so true, its funny.

Thanks geofb..............keep em' comin'

Casserly talking to Capers after the meeting, "Should we sign another linebacker though?" "I'm sure there's another guy that we could overpay, that runs fast and might work?"

Capers replies, "Well we only have 12 linebackers, so I think we could find room for at least 8 more." "Just release some of those promising, young corners".
throwANDREtheBALL is offline   Reply With Quote