View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

The organization has taken dramatic steps to elevate the play of the OL by
drafting a center in the 5th round and signing a couple of other undrafted college OLineman. I'm of course being sarcastic, because the team has basically done little more than squat in the offseason to improve O line play
ffor 2005. I dunno...one of their stategies is to have DC take a shorter, quicker drop when passing and to me that's just an admission of the lines
basic weakness. Its a little bit like the Dutch boy sticking his finger in the damn to prevent the flood, if one is familiar with that fable.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote