View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

The guy that worries me the most is McKinney, simply becuase he is a seasoned vet and has probably all ready gotten as good as he's going to get. At least with Wand you can make the case he's young and should get better. I'm really worried and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. I really beleive our coaching staff is taking a gamble on this one and are banking their future on whether or not the oline actually deserves their pay this year. They must have a plan, thats all I can hope for, that they have some kind of plan.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote