View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005   #97
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulli60
Dom Capers is the head coach and his forte was supposed to be defense, so unless he can finally start getting some sacks I would say Dom is the first to go. I'm not a huge Palmer fan, so if the defense gets it done and the offense struggles then he could be gone. Dom Caper's style has never been a flashy offense, so I don't see too much pressure on Carr compared to Capers and Palmer.

Carr has made a few bad throws, but I've seen just as many good throws dropped.
3 years and improvement each year, with less than adequate peronnel and everyone screams for the coaches head. Capers and Co. have gone from absolutelt NOTHING to building a respected and (in some cases) feared team. IMHO, I feel that the players on the field have limited the play calling much more than the scheme itself. The Texans have been playing with a few damn good draft picks and 31 other teams cast-offs. Ease up on the whole team and let's see what the 5 YEAR PROJECT turns in to. Remember the 5 yr plan? Not many seem to. PATIENCE, GRASSHOPPER!!!!!
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote