View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005   #94
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
I don't buy that because the Pats and Brady were doing pretty good before Dillon got there. They have dominated with some pretty average running backs and receivers.
your right.. I was just counting last season... on that note.. I 'll have to go with the first thought I had in the post.. spread the ball around.. 1st season (and rightfully so) it was Miller as the security blanket... since that time ..Aj isn't open the ball usually goes to DD...teams know that.. What got me last season is that our OL was better last season than the 1st , we have more weapons now than 2002.. yet our TE's are pretty much non existant (granted they are staying in to block) ...common sense would tell anyone that with the addition of AJ and DD ... our TE's should be open more...compared to James Allen in the backfield and Bradford/Gaffney as our primary guys.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote