View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005   #91
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 78643 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr is running the expansion team version of the "Run-and-Shoot". It's called the "chuck and duck". When he gets some ACTUAL protection and the mental protection that comes with it, he's gonna WOW!! the NFL. I don't think any QB in the history of the NFL could do better than Carr under the same circumstances. You'll see the happy feet go away and the cannon arm deliver precision strikes when he finally has, AND FEELS LIKE HE HAS, adequate protection to make more than 2 reads per snap. He is much of a man to take the punishment he's had to take. Just hide and watch this year. Carr is gonna have a banner year. 25 TD's to 7 INT's. 68% completions for 9.3 yds per and 4500 yds passing. DD hits 1500 yds rushing and 1,000 receiving. AJ hits 1700 receiving. Gonna be a monster year for the Texan "O". Thank Dom Capers and the coaching staff for it. They chose not to mesh with the OL and will have 2 starters in the Pro Bowl next year. Seth Wand and Chester Pitts. I predict 10-6 and a Wild Card berth with a Wild Card victory over Pttsburgh.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote