View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005   #83
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do you think Brady is a good QB?
yes. I think he is a good QB. Great QB, nope. I think he is fortunate to have Belichick as a Head Coach who has put together a very good football team and a system that works very well with Brady. But no, I don't think Brady is a Montana, Marino, or Favre quality QB. Would I want him on the team as my QB, no. He wouldn't be at the top 5 prospects for a QB that I would want to go out and get from another team. What this has to do with Carr I have absolutely no idea. But I am sure you will make that link soon, hopefully, clear to me and the rest of this thread.

and yes, Texan Dave, the rest of the 31 teams in the NFL, send their future superstars to Tampa Bay and let them groom them so they can pick them up later and turn them into football giants bound for the HOF one day. I have thought that same thing myself for years now. Why does anyone draft a QB? Why not just pick up Tampa's rejects and let them come to the team and launch their next NLF HOF career.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote